Our ideal candidate:
- Desires to serve our customers to the best of their ability
- Has ability to work with well with a team
- Motivation to learn, grow, and continually enhance their skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills
- 1-2 years of training in an automotive education program or direct automotive maintenance experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Daily responsibilities for our Apprentice Technicians include:
- Oil Services
- Tire Services
- Basic Fluid Services
- Vehicle Inspections
- Routine Maintenance & Repairs
- Apprenticeship Program courses and homework
- Bonus: After completing their first year, our apprentices keep the toolbox and base tools provided.
Is our Automotive Apprenticeship right for you?
The Master Auto Care apprenticeship program includes both in-house training and online coursework and can be completed in 4-5 years. Our ideal candidate has either 1-2 years of experience as an entry-level Technician or schooling from an Automotive training program in high school or college. Our goal is to help you become a Master Technician, enabling you to earn higher wages and maintain a stable, rewarding career. A toolbox and assortment of base tools will be provided upon your start date, and they’re yours to keep after one year on our apprenticeship program!
To learn more about us, explore our website or find us on social media! We look forward to the possibility of working with you. We currently have a full staff, but always accepting applications.