Our ideal candidate:
- Possesses advanced knowledge of automotive services, parts, and vehicles.
- Has excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates clear written and verbal communication skills with colleagues and customers
- Strong teamwork ability
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Holds a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Advanced aptitude for new technology, typing, and general computer use
- Strong grammar and spelling
Learn more about a day in the life of an Estimator & Assistant:
- Estimate creation of parts and labor for our automotive repair and maintenance services
- Assisting customers and business by answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Learning about and mastering our systems
- Learning about and gaining expertise surrounding all services we offer
- Multitasking to meet client and business needs
- Providing customers with shuttle service and picking up/dropping off vehicles as needed
- Transporting specialty parts
- Completing daily paperwork
Is this position the right fit for you?
We’re looking to add someone to our team that has a genuine desire to serve people, and thrives in a fast-paced, variable environment. Our Estimator & Assistant must possess a strong knowledge of the automotive industry including vehicle makes, services, and parts. While creating estimates for parts and services is the largest part of this role, you’ll also be assisting in answering phones and booking appointments, shuttling customers, and transporting parts.
This position is one with room to grow! We greatly value training and growth and will always work to invest in the advancement of our team’s careers. We do this through paid training and regular team meetings.
Learn more about Master Auto Care by browsing our website and checking us out on social media!