A Master Auto Care Service Advisor needs:
- Advanced knowledge of automotive services, vehicles, and parts
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively with others as part of our team
- Calm under pressure to handle our fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional Appearance
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Excellent technology and typing skills
- Outstanding grammatical and spelling skills
Here's an inside look at what our Service Advisors do in a typical day:
- Maintaining constant communication with customers (before, during, and after service)
- Communicate customer concerns with Technicians
- Communicate Technician findings and questions to customers
- Educate customers about benefits of vehicle maintenance schedules
- Creating estimates for parts and labor for repair and maintenance services
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Contacting vendors and placing parts orders
- Creating and closing invoices
Interested in becoming a Master Auto Care Service Advisor?
We're seeking experienced Service Advisors to join our team! If you’re motivated, dedicated, and a skilled communicator – we want to talk to you!
As a Service Advisor, it’s essential you have strong knowledge about the automotive industry including vehicle makes, services, and parts. The primary duty in this role is educating our customers about their vehicles, and how best to maintain them for an extended life. Our Advisors also act as the communication window between our customers and our Technicians to ensure both parties stay completely informed before, during, and after the service. Service Advisors regularly communicate with vendors, too, and help maintain proper work flow by assisting with parts ordering.
To learn more about us, explore our website and find us on social media! We currently have a full staff, but always accepting applications.