- A-Level Qualifications for diagnostics, electrical, and engine repair
- ASE Certification and/or dealer experience with certificates
- 5+ years of Professional Automotive Technician Experience
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Your own tools
Other qualities we’re looking for:
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe work area
- Positive attitude and team-player mentality
- Skills to keep up in our fast-paced environment
- Passion and desire for continued education and enhancement of skills
- Ability to clearly document and communicate descriptions of repairs and services completed
- Competence to diagnose, maintain, and repair a variety of vehicle systems including engine, transmission, steering, suspension, electrical, air condition, brakes, and more.
More about this position:
Thank you for your interest in working here at Master Auto Care! We are searching for skilled, ASE Master Technicians with at least five years of professional/paid experience. Benefits to working with us include competitive pay dependent on experience and certifications, and bonuses depended on productivity.
Our ASE Master Technicians perform a variety of tasks including diagnostic testing, regular maintenance services, and replacement of damaged components. The safety of our customers should always be top of mind for our Master Techs, as should building and retaining customer trust and support. ASE Master Technicians at Master Auto Care also help facilitate efficient service procedures to boost productivity and ensure we stay on schedule for our customers.
Our technicians can expect to complete a minimum of 40 hours of paid training per year. We value our team members and work hard to invest in their future! Another way we support our team is by providing state-of-the-art equipment and updated technology for use in everyday tasks.
Please inform us about any areas of specialty you possess such as diagnostics, type of vehicle, or vehicle systems. Want to know more about us?
Explore our website and find us on social media! We look forward to the possibility of working with you. We currently have a full staff, but always accepting applications.